The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

alarm and timer

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cnock

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 28, 2003
Trenton, Michigan
i just bought a 92 talon with a viper alarm on it and i am planning on putting on a blitz fat dc2 i think it is. its the one with the boost gauge on it. i was wondering if theres going to be a problem because i have heard of people having problems with alarms and turbo timers.

This question has been answered a few times... you can search at the top of the page. But, I will be able to personally tell you a little more about this later today becasue my car is in the shop as we speak getting my viper alarm installed. The shop said they had dealt with cars that had turbo timers before and there would be no problem, but I know you have to set things up a little different when you have a turbo timer due to the locks unlocking when the car turns-off and so on.

Jester

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back