The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Akron Area Anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eskimoeqib

Probationary Member
Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
I'm thinking about starting and organizing some sort of DSM club based in Akron, Ohio and organizing for the upcoming 2006 summer a weekly or bi-weekly car meet. I didn't want to just go at it though if there were no one else interested. If anyone in the Akron area (Coventry, Springfield, Manchester, Green, Chapel Hill, Summit, etc., etc.) would like to try to figure out something for the upcoming season please let me know, I'd be interested in putting together something around here for DSMs, because from what I've found there really isn't anything. Let me know.

I'd be willing to donate an airplane or some kind of air trasport.

Just let me know when.

jp171 said:
Tom, should we let him into the tree house?

Should we show him Cleveland DSM's secret volcano lair?

We cant let anyone else is the treehouse. If you do, ill take back my nintendo.

eclipse13 said:
We cant let anyone else is the treehouse. If you do, ill take back my nintendo.

Same here, kiss that power glove good B-y-e!

akron is a lot further north. More towards canton. I don't really want to make a car club I just figured we could organize something every so often. I see a lot of dsm's out here and it seemed like a good idea. If people are really interested I think it'd be worth a try.

I am down for the platinum horse. Its a nice mix. In the parking lot u have nice cars and on the inside u have nice ti^$. What more can u ask for. ROFL

My girlfriend and I go to school in Kent, moving there in June. We're in the process of buying a 92 Laser RS AWD. We'd definately be interested in hanging out.

I love a little south of you guys. Just right below Canton i wouldnt mind coming up or somewhat for this. I usually hit Canton every weekend when its nice

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back