The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Air bag ecu

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nyTalonTsi

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 5, 2008
Buffalo, New_York
Lol big time newb question. I didn't get my 2g long ago and was wondering where the air bag ecu module was? Im thinking its probably under the seats somewhere like my other car but theres a bunch of parts in my car to the point where you can't see the interior. Thanks

I got to start clearing the int. out to do so. Thanks guys.

yes mines right at the base of the shifter, just taking the center console up to the radio should do. yellow stickered box

yea what they said, you really dont have to take it all off though just lift it up a about 3 inches take you ask tray and cup holder out and you'll have plenty of room, i take it your replacing it? well just so you know you have to get the code cleared by a dearlership.. unless someone here can tell me otherwise?

it's behind the center console..behind the radio.

from what i understand, you need to either get a matching airbag/module or take it to the dealer.

more like in front of the radio, it's definately not closer to the firewall, it's seriously right beneath the shifter base.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back