The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Ain't Care

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yup, and the only reason there good cars is because the german's built them for ford.

That may be the reason there fast my friend, but between 3 bailouts and a buyout between Chrysler and GMC. Il just keep pointing at the scoreboard for ford not needing any of those.

The mustang has sold every year since its inception. (I e not needing a 10 year break like camaro and charger) and their trucks have been the best selling for over 30 years.

And I dare you to pick a fight with the New TT AWD SHO. Those things are awsome!

=ford fanboy LOL!

If I was driving a very BUILT car like that, as soon as I saw a hint of smoke I would have got out of the race. But hey hes rich so... why should he care.

I would do anything to keep tanner foust from passing me too. I would try to ram my fiery car into him. I think he is a douche and is not funny on American top gear.

gonna go get a AIN'T CARE decal made asap and slap it on my car so i can be first at something.

gonna go get a AIN'T CARE decal made asap and slap it on my car so i can be first at something.

LOL your my hero!

That may be the reason there fast my friend, but between 3 bailouts and a buyout between Chrysler and GMC. Il just keep pointing at the scoreboard for ford not needing any of those.

The mustang has sold every year since its inception. (I e not needing a 10 year break like camaro and charger) and their trucks have been the best selling for over 30 years.

And I dare you to pick a fight with the New TT AWD SHO. Those things are awsome!

=ford fanboy LOL!

Ford is the only american vehicle I'd drive as it stands now (was a huge gm fan), but it'd still be a cold day in hell before I bought another american made car. After I drove my first import (84 celica gts rwd 5 speed) I realized how amazing the imports were, far ahead of the american auto makers hands down. But I have a huge respect for ford/the owner for buying out all the car companies that were going under do to the stock market just to keep them and there history in the auto world alive and well. Ford didn't have to do that yet did for some reason and its freak'n awesome mad respect to them.

But ya fords being run by smart people who'd rather work with the competition then against them, as where GM and Chrysler (LOL) are extremely poorly run companies.

I rented a brand new dodge ram 3500 mega cab to pick up my talon shell and it was on one of those really light u-haul car trailers, thing couldn't pull worth shit compared to a 08 ford f-350 (stock) I drove for my oil rig job. The ford had a slip tank half the size of the box plus I pulled a 15000 pound trailer and the ford out performed the dodge HANDS down, far better truck.......But I'd still take a toyota :shhh:

= Japese fan boy

Lord knows that's true. Ford even owns cummins turbo, but why would they put that on their power strokes when dodge is still buying them LOL.

I rented a brand new dodge ram 3500 mega cab to pick up my talon shell and it was on one of those really light u-haul car trailers, thing couldn't pull worth shit compared to a 08 ford f-350 (stock) I drove for my oil rig job. The ford had a slip tank half the size of the box plus I pulled a 15000 pound trailer and the ford out performed the dodge HANDS down, far better truck......

= Japese fan boy

Forget to take the ebrake off?

I pulled a "really light uhaul car trailer" back from Florida to texas with a 96 spyder on it in my 09 2500 and I hardly noticed it was there. Used just a little over two tanks of diesel if I remember correctly and I have a 6 inch lift. Think you were doing something wrong.

Jayson

Not to mention parts are terrible with dodge. Find me a right motor mount for a 04 ram 2500 5.7 4x4. Dodge cannot get it. Anywhere in the country.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back