The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Ah the good old days.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

focusedrage

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 3, 2002
Laytonsville, Maryland
So i decided to look at my profile here, and read some of the very early threads i posted, about 2 years ago. It was funny, i made all the classic noob remarks. I wanted to
Vent my BOV
Get a tube header off the bat.
Get a Big ass wing.

Post some of your early regretible remarks, show how far you have come, i know i have come along way.

just look 1.) 97 Gs

2.) 97 GSX

I love the gs still have it also well minus the wing , but i did wise up and get a car that could make some real power along with tunring heads ! ;)

Attachments

• 97gs.jpg
    97gs.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 185
  • Pass new rims.jpg
    Pass new rims.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 183
I regret yanking the carpet out?

LOL....one of my first post: "how much boost is safe to run???"
how many people have asked that one? :shhh:

yeah i wish i had waited theough, now i realize i shoudl have gotten a 2.5 downpipe....

i dont even wanna look at mine .

ahhh i just did ..

i asked what turbo the evo had :D LOL.... I also how much hp the 16g would put out .. And to put on 3 inch or 2.75 inch exhaust... i wasnt a huge dumbass... LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back