The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Ah my in intake fell off

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phalanx

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 19, 2003
nowhere, New_Jersey
LOL that sucked. I was on my way home and stopped at a light. Hit the pedal and wasn't going anywhere. This is in the pouring rain no less:( I was fiddling with it for like 20mins with a pocket knife screwdriver. My knuckles are all burned from hitting the heatshield. Then I got going it came off again :cry: Got it on and made it home and tightened it up good.

Oh and this is a bit technical but when I installed the new intake pipe(dejon tools) the brackets for the airfilter (apexi cone filter) wouldn't lineup anymore so I didn't bother with it....anyone else leave the brackets off and have problems with their intake falling off?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back