The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Age of DSM Owners with Modded Cars

If you have modded you DSM--how old are you

• Less than 22 years old

Votes: 253 46.2%
  • 22 to 27 years old

Votes: 154 28.1%
  • 28 to 33 years old

Votes: 90 16.4%
  • 34 to 39 years old

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • More than 39 years old

Votes: 22 4.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

16, I got mine when I was 15. It's still my first DSM, but I know I will have plenty more in the future.

I'm 19 and this is my first DSM. I got it completely stock a few months ago... the modding process is coming along though :)

my first car was given to me by my mom when i turned 16 4 years ago, it was an rs eclipse.. i modded that out about ricey as crap as i didnt know anything about cars..then got sick of it once i started actually learning. Now i ditched that rice-tastic eclipse and have a more stock looking talon tsi awd, just bought it about 3 months ago ! :talon:

34 - Bought her new in 1990 and still get a thrill driving it (when it's running of course ;) ) Wife thinks I'm nutz keeping it in the garage while my '00 TL's in the driveway.

19 here,have had since valintines day of 2003,just got running june of 2004,not running again LOL,second car,first was a 1986 Honda Civic Si.

19 here, My first DSM though I've worked on friends cars such as Starion, 1G AWD, and a 2g FWD turbo.

My first car was a 95 Chrysler cirrus i bought for 500, fixed and later sold for 3000.
Second car was a beautiful 98 Nordic Mist Honda Prelude with a few minor mods. Got a TON of auto-x and roadrace track time in on that car so its going to be very very different driving an AWD turbo car round the twisties. Only reason I sold the prelude is to have enough money to move back to texas and live w/ my fiance :shhh:

Honda, :dsm: , :laser: , :talon: , anything fun and fast to drive :thumb:

I'm 17 and I have 3 in my back yard. A 90 gst, a 92 GS (my dirt track car) and a 91 rs turbo that isn't tunning.

Old guys just do it better sorry kiddios...38 here

Bought my first import in 1991 (79 rx7) before they even let imports race at drag strips.... Eagle 5 stars..LOL

I bought my first at 19 now at 21 I'm on my third. Haha the first one I bought has +230,000 miles modded and I beat the s#%+ out of it.

i'll be 23 in may. my first dsm, got when i was 20, had a injen intake, pacesetter catback, and motegi rims. since then i only did the egr blockoff, luk racing clutch, and i am currently collecting turbo parts

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back