The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Age of DSM Owners with Modded Cars

If you have modded you DSM--how old are you

• Less than 22 years old

Votes: 253 46.2%
  • 22 to 27 years old

Votes: 154 28.1%
  • 28 to 33 years old

Votes: 90 16.4%
  • 34 to 39 years old

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • More than 39 years old

Votes: 22 4.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

16 here and on my first DSM-1990 Talon TSi. Has just exhuast and intake, but its good enough for me right now.

22 here, been a honda boi, first Dsm.
Representin Dangerous Curve.

24 here. Got 2 90 AWD's, same exact year and model. One modded one not. Had 4 of them at one point in time. Got bout $8000 in the modded one including purchase. Love them to death. :thumb: I eat, sleep, and breath DSM's :talon:

18 years old here....got my first DSM (nt 2g) when i was 16...sold it about 2 weeks ago...and ive had my 1g for about 7 months now and ive driven it about 10 times..haha

its a beauty now tho and ill never regret the nice 6 month wait to get it running

19 here and had a dsm 3 years. 93 n/t had for three years and damn near 70k miles. just upgraded to a '99 gst.

I don't wanna hear one more freakin' word about anybody less than 30 feeling old. I'm 39 too, 98GSX-WI. Got my first DSM two years ago, so yeah I'm a little late to the party.

first dsm bought when i was 16 (94 3000 vr4) and i now own three dsms and i'm 23

im 21 and have had 4 dsm's. got my first one when i was 17, a 91 laser 1.8( learned how to drive a stick).then a 91 tsi awd(learned how to work on cars), then the tranny broke. bought my brothers car, a 91 talon n/t for $500. that car was a pos, stalled at every red light and took out 2 deer. then when the 91 tsi rolled past 200k miles a bought a 92 tsi. had that one for a couple months and guess what....the tranny broke. :thumbdown

17... 18 in a month. had my dsm for about a year now. didnt start modding till november due to the poorness factor(no job) but ive made $2K at my job, and i have $200 to show of it... where could it all have gone... let me go look at it in my garage ;) :D

but i gotta wait 4 years before i can get a real job and can buy a crappy daily driver so i can tear apart my 2GNT for weight reduction and put a baddass turbo kit in it... but i have to have a career to fund it first... i hope they still make those turbo kits then

16 right now, mods soon to come, once i get a job that pays a little more,

I took delivery of my car 4 months to the day before i turned 16, it drove me crazy for those 18 weeks, just sitting, and sitting, and sitting, but i found it at Sound Performance in bloomingdale IL, they do like a side business in dealing DSMs, don't mean to jack the thread, but has anyone else on the site gotten their car from them?

29, and man do I feel old after this thread. LOL. anyway my first car was a 90 talon Esi. I have modded VW's and audi's for many years, (S4's, turbo and SC'd Vr's), finally came to the dark side of things. If anyone thinks that DSM's are expensive to mod, get a VW you will want to kill youself.

wow.. i thought there would be more ppl around late 20's to early 30's...

20....first DSM, love this car, i'll love it even more when I get it turbo'd :dsm:

28 and this is my 3rd DSM and I'm working on getting a 4th.

TheDeer said:
29, and man do I feel old after this thread. LOL. anyway my first car was a 90 talon Esi. I have modded VW's and audi's for many years, (S4's, turbo and SC'd Vr's), finally came to the dark side of things. If anyone thinks that DSM's are expensive to mod, get a VW you will want to kill youself.

That's interesting....I like VW's, but knowing that they are expensive to mod makes me feel better already.... :laugh:

29, bought my EAGLE in aug of 2000.. drove it until I got crankwalk on my way to the polls election day. just got it back out here after I finished paying it off in may.

about to do my "first" $ mod... a boost gauge!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back