The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Aftermarket Glass For 2G Rear Hatch

LSM

Proven Member
Mar 25, 2018
Phoenix, Arizona
Please help me! About 6 months ago sonebody had pisted a link to a company who made different thicknesses of aftermarket glass for the 2G rear hatch. I swear I had saved the link, but of course now I can't find it anywhere. Does anybody happen to know the name of that company?? I don't want to use Laxan or Plexi-glass or any of that stuff, I want an actual glass rear hatch! Yes, I still have my stock hatch glass but I screwed up the little heater veins on it, and also, a little thinner glass would obviously weigh less than the stock glass. Just giving all of that info to avoid the responses I already know were coming! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

awdmonster1904

Proven Member
Aug 23, 2007
Chino, California
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds