The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Aftermarket Bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLACK'98DSM

5+ Year Contributor
Feb 9, 2019
Alabama
Looking for information about aftermarket bumpers. I really like the look of the stock bumper, all besides the fog light holes since I'm not utilizing them on a track car. Does anyone know if I can buy an OE style bumper without fog light cutouts? I'm not sure if something like that was ever produced. I've only been able to find 1 example but no info on whether it is an aftermarket bumper or some body work was done. I have no problem modifying my current bumper but was looking for a more simple solution. I did notice that some of the site vendors have been selling plates to block the holes off. But I want it smooth and a 1 piece bumper is more appealing. Aiming for simplicity. I appreciate any info or input. I'm not really expecting to find what I'm looking for but can always ask before I start an unnecessary project.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

If you are good or know someone that is good with body work they can fill in those holes. Other than that you'd be looking for a custom cover to go over them and then body work to fill in around them to make them smooth.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back