The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Aftermarket Bumper Triangle Filler

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryancampbell98

Proven Member
Mar 24, 2023
Wildomar, California
I have this aftermarket bumper currently on my 2g. I’m going to run the badgeless look but I’m not fond of the triangle. What would you guys recommend to fill it in or alter it? Only thing I can think of currently is body filler. Let me know what you guys think.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I don’t think body filler would be flexible enough to hold up over time. I sure it would look good for a bit but eventually it would crack.

I’m not a body man myself but I think eventually you would have issues. Need something that will flex with the bumper. Not only while removing and installing the bumper but even from driving around it will still flex.

Sorry I wish I could give you a better answer but after spending money and time to paint the bumper I think you need to find something other than your off the shelf body filler.

-Daniel

It depends on what material the bumper is made from. OEM bumpers were urethane but different plastics & fillers don't always work with each other and need proper matching so everything will bond.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back