The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

After the Winter Meet, Schaumburg IL March 26th

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EclipseGT2k2

Probationary Member
Apr 10, 2010
Crystal Lake, Illinois
alright guys its that time of the year, the snow's going bye bye and the sun is gonna be shining. It's gonna be getting warmer so you all know what that means. Yep I'm posting up the "After the Winter Meet", I hosted this last year, to recap last year we all met at Woodfield Mall, hung out, and then went to Buffalo Wild Wings in Hoffman Estates afterwards........only problem was that Paul Blart and the ### a* mall cops showed up and told us to leave and when we chose not to, they called the Bacon patrol in and we had to leave. The meet turned out great and a lot of people showed up. I welcome anyone and everyone who wants to show up to this meet. This will be the same meet with a few alterations. If the weather looks like crap, this meet will be pushed to the following weekend. I tried to set up a meet that met in the Busse Woods Forest Preserve last year but everyone ended up going to different entrances which threw everyone off, this year I'm gonna have everyone meet in the Woodfield Mall Parking Lot across from Hooters, then we'll all head to the forest Preserve together. Lets get this together and have a great time.

WHERE: Meet at Woodfield Mall Parking Lot across from Hooters in
Schaumburg, IL, then we'll travel together to the Ned Brown Meadow
Entrance at Busse Woods off of Golf Road.

WHEN: Saturday, March 26th, 1pm

WHY: To meet new members and have a great time.

Festivities: I'll be bringing soda for the attendees as refreshments, anyone
else is welcome to bring what they'd like, We can play football,
frisbee, check out each others cars, work on cars, hang out, etc

AFTER: A little later around maybe 5pm or 6pm we'll all head to either
Hooters by Woodfield Mall or Buffalo Wild Wings in Hoffman Estates,
We can discuss that on here or at the meet.

I'm hoping for a great turnout with this, and hope everyone will have a good time. Please bring your family and your friends.

We'd Love the DSM's to join us.

Please RSVP if you can make it, Thanks.

sounds good, glad to hear it, we need some dsm reps there

Alright guys, the After the Winter meet that is planned for this coming Saturday the 26th has a bit of a bump in the road. The forecast for Saturday shows rain and snow showers with a 30% chance, this is really shitty news. I need feed back on if anyone would be available on the next Saturday the 2nd of April for the meet or if you wanna keep the meet as is. Please let me asap. If anyone still wants to do the meet this weekend we can figure out some other events to do, I'm down for either weekend. Let me know guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
alright guys checked the forecast and its gonna be chilly out around 35 but it won't be raining or snowing so the meet is back to full effect. me and some of the other guys may go see Suckerpunch depending on if anyone attending the meet is interested. See you guys at the meet, at 1pm, don't be late, looking forward to meeting everyone.

alright guys tomorrow is the day, hopefully we'll see some of you guys there, we'll be meeting in the woodfield mall parking lot across from Hooters between 12:45 and 1:30, please get there at a decent time in case we end up getting kicked out by the mall cops and have to leave to the forest preserve early. My cell is 815-353-2120 in case anyone needs to get a hold of me. See you all tomorrow, dress warm.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back