The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

After market headers.......lets see em (4g63t)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkedTalon

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 4, 2004
Valdosta, Georgia
Lets see who has the tightest after market header (turbo setup) Post your pics.
Any one have top mount turbos???

Yea dawg I have a top mount turbo!
Signed,
What the crap are you talking about

exhaust manifold....as far as the top mount type turbo..i think the 420s do that when they go spoolin

WalkedTalon said:

Is import tuner your favorite magazine or something?

"Who has the tightest after market header"

"top mount turbos"

Jesus.

WalkedTalon said:

Do you mean exhaust manifolds?

bus said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/AWDBus/Roll%20Cage/DSCF0084.jpg

what is tayht thing on the firewall....the little box?with the silver hose goin to it

BOOstGhost said:
leave him alone guyz... he's a newbie... gotta start somewhere

you knew WTF i ment, And i am no noob, just not good with my words, fyi i fabricated my own custom uicp, with stock 1g flange, 1g crushed bov, fuses mount in stock location! 2.5in goin 3 soon.

Yes I am opening my own shop in valdosta ga, off south patterson down town (4 bays, 4 hydrolic lifts, yea baby) "Euro Racing" Putting earl outta buisness SGC (just playin)

OH AND
97gs-tspyder I dont know WTF u talkin about what is this "dorm" you speak of, this is not fantasy world its reality, your rims suck btw, eclipse talon conversion ghey

Building 6bolt block (ground up)

RE-Building nassan 1984 280sx

And Re-building a caburated mitsubishi 2.6l i4

WalkedTalon said:
you knew WTF i ment, And i am no noob, just not good with my words, fyi i fabricated my own custom uicp, with stock 1g flange, 1g crushed bov, fuses mount in stock location! 2.5in goin 3 soon.

Yes I am opening my own shop in valdosta ga, off south patterson down town (4 bays, 4 hydrolic lifts, yea baby) "Euro Racing" Putting earl outta buisness SGC (just playin)

OH AND
97gs-tspyder I dont know WTF u talkin about what is this "dorm" you speak of, this is not fantasy world its reality, your rims suck btw, eclipse talon conversion ghey

I can see your business is going to do well..

WalkedTalon said:

OH AND

I hope you get a good secretary to check all spelling at your new business.

WalkedTalon said:

OH AND

no need to get angry... you sounded like a noob and you registered in July... you need to cool down.. and bashing on peoples car isn't tolerated here 97 gs-tspyder has the sickest spyder on dsmtuners in my opinion so why don't you grow up

Its one thing to fabricate stuff, anyone with a welder can make an exhust manifold, or weld a flange on ic piping, it's another thing knowing what your talking about.

Your opening your own shop, but by reading your other posts, you don't know what a STI is and you can't pull your engine out. Then your bashing someone's car because they asked if you where the Talon that is parked at his dorm. :thumbdown

WalkedTalon said:

OH AND

dude #### off, i was wondering cause there is a tsi awd that was just bought, done be comin on here bashin cars taht are well liked around here......as for your lack of knoledge by teh way #### off........i was tryin to be col because your right in my area .....but thats cool....whatever

what is tayht thing on the firewall....the little box?with the silver hose goin to it

Its a vacuum manifold, we got it to get rid of a few lines before we got the sheet metal intake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back