The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

2G AFTER 7 YEARS, ITS FINALLY MADE ITS FIRST PASSES!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFlashDSM

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2010
stony brook, New_York
FIRST OFF! I would like to give a HUGE thanks to DSM tuners for supplying such a great platform for me to figure out how to build this car! legit I couldn't have done it without dsmtuners and some select members! weather it was wiring problems, engine building components, fuel system, engine management, roll cage, nitrous, driveline, the list goes on, all of these I couldn't have chosen or built with out dsmtuners! SO HERE YOU GO TUNERS, THIS IS THE FIRST PASSES OF WHAT WE BUILT! (PS. ITS SLOW FOR NOW)

This my my 99 Mitsubishi Eclipse gsx (automatic). I purchased this car from a friend of mine back in 2015. And my plan was to build a drag racing car! Well after 7 long years of building it and the struggles and tears of being afraid it will never see the track, we finally did it boys! This is a huge accomplishment for me! And the car will only get faster from here! so please, can you guys share this video and like it for me so we can get this out there! I need more views so i can start making way better content! Guys im so stoke you have no idea LOL, im still in awe about yesterday! also a share of my YT video would be greatly apricated!

some members to thank
@Jacolu3
@1990TSIAWDTALON
@Boostin Performance
@TSiAWD666
@Jk's97DSM
@Archer Fabrications
@twdorris
@dacowgod

and many others!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Days like that make most folks give up. They spend a lot of time and money and expect miracles first time out or first time on the Dyno. Just keep pushing through and you will get there.

I am debuting my new car for the first time next week. Should be a challenge as well.

Days like that make most folks give up. They spend a lot of time and money and expect miracles first time out or first time on the Dyno. Just keep pushing through and you will get there.

I am debuting my new car for the first time next week. Should be a challenge as well.
thanks brother! and whats gonna be your new project LOL

This took about six months to build from start to finish.

Pretty sure I got that covered.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back