The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

After 15 years.. 12s :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM90AWD

DSM Wiseman
Dec 22, 2002
Bear, Delaware
After many years of modding and seemingly constant setbacks (work travel, money, time, breakages, shop f-ed my car up) I ran my first 12-sec pass :D

This run was against a '04 Saleen Mustang, and as you can see by the slip was thouroughly spanked ROFL

Got a couple more runs in before the rain but had horrible 60' times but MPH was 106.
With a better launch 12.5s are certain on pump, with low 12s high 11s a few psi and C-16 away :D

On a side note, my car with a "small 16G" with the same setup at 20psi on 93 octane ran a best of 13.1 @ 102.

It's these 12-second moments that justify hours spent wrenching and thousands spent modding :dsm:

damn gooooooood job, that saleen got his ass handed to him haha

Gratz buddy, thank god you smoked that Saleen, I really don't like Mustangs all that much except the new 05. 12 seconds, dang that is fast. :thumb:

Thanks for the kudos :thumb:

My Third Run was also against a Mustang. It was loud and had all the "big" gauges and wore ghey primered ill-fitting body skirts/ fender flares :rolleyes:
Note my crappy 2.0x 60' yet still managed to smoke em.

It was not a good night for the Mustang crowd :D

There was a nice STi there with a young kid driving but would always switch lanes when I tried to get next to him. Guess my opening run spooked him LOL!

CanadianTSi said:
How much boost were you running? 18ish?

Had it set to 20psi on my 12.8 run, then 22psi on my third run above.

I put some leftover VP-110 in the tank to try 25psi for the fourth run, but the rain came :cry:

Did make for a fun ride home though :D

BTW.. my AGP internal gate held rock-solid at 20, 22 and 24psi !

Congratulations on your 12 second pass. :thumb: You shooting for the 11's in the near future ? If so, best of luck.

Dave

Tort9320g said:
Congratulations on your 12 second pass. :thumb: You shooting for the 11's in the near future ? If so, best of luck

Thanks.. I can only hope for 11s. Though with my new set of FP2a and 25-27psi on C-16.. should be a promising combination :D

btw.. that air-water setup looks nice! Are you running it on the street?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back