The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Afr 22.4

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I see no cams in your profile, your should be over 16 for vacume .Sounds like you have a vac leak that needs to be fixed.

Then your afr needs to be addressed.

If you don't install the seals properly they will leak every time. So make sure they aren't pinched some guys put rtv too. Search the threads and you will find what I'm talking about.

700 ? dont i have 450s?

I see you revamped your mods and took the 700s off since making that post.So the fuel pressure is then 43.5 to make the 450s flow 450.Stock should be 38ish and not flowing 450 ccs of fuel..Make the correction and adjust from there.;)

But then your still on a 255 and stock injectors tho:hmm:.

I see you revamped your mods and took the 700s off since making that post.So the fuel pressure is then 43.5 to make the 450s flow 450.Stock should be 38ish and not flowing 450 ccs of fuel..Make the correction and adjust from there.;)

But then your still on a 255 and stock injectors tho:hmm:.

i never did have that listed on my mods list.. strange. anyhoo know i see what your talking about. that is correct with an aeromotive a1000 regulator and yes the pressure has been set properly.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back