The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Affordable Paint Work

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddmeunier

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 3, 2002
Bowling Green, Kentucky
I want to get the roof and pillars painted black over the orange on my 1G like it came from the factory. Anyone know a good place?

My friend and I do some pretty serious paint work. I know that sounds kinda biased, but I can send some pics. It will be reasonable and very high quality. Both of the following cars were painted by us from top to bottom.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
come down to waverly and i can get ya in and out faster than anyone with the absolute best quality you'll find with a lifetime warrenty and possibly the cheapes price.

seriously.
Regards,
Brandon

Cheap LOL. My paint and materials cost 1800 at shop cost. ^ can't beat a good warranty though!

That's was for a whole car though, and I got comsumed in making it strait.

Sent from my Droid

Depends what you are willing to spend. I would do it myself but everyone has there own thing.

and I'm pretty sure I've seen that same black and red 350Z driving around Antioch. looks decent.

That red/black 350z used to be owned by me. I was super clean. I have no idea how it looks now? It's slung pretty low so I wouldn't be surprised if the front is all torn up. You can spend as much as you want on a paint job but if you don't take care of it you'd be astonished how quickly it can look horrible.

It's slowly going to the ricey side now.

At least your not constantly driving by your old baby sitting in a tow yard wrecked :'(

Hmmm. So if I wanted some paint and body work done what am I looking at. My car has hail damage on the roof and a little on the sides and thats it. Plus the lifetime warranty is very enticing. ;)

has anybudy bought car paint from summit racing? if so how good is it? its stage 2 ...

i can get everything for 350. not bad. if i was going with matallic blue what color base coat should i use?

For $350 ,what does that include? 4 quarts of paint, a stirrer, and a free t-shirt?

Sent from my Droid

Hi,
If you don't want a full restoration and every square inch fixed body work wise, to become a show car, i can change your outside color for relitivley cheap, with the best paint products on the market, also using a high solid clearcoat.

I use a garmat downdrft booth, to keep any color sanding and buffing to a minimal.

here is a good thread i have created and it has been stickied on many of my other forums, I have posted it on here, but it was automerged with someone elses lame attempt to describe things they have no clue about, as 10 coats of clear is the stupidist thing i've heard in ages.
anyways i retract..

paint faq's - CB7Tuner Forums

names Brandon Keele add me on Facenbook all you locals,
I am out to make money and survive but i am also out to help anyone who needs and or deserves help.

I need some help tuning my car with link, and some bartering could be done in many ways with me.
I can even sell you some material for my cost if your wanting to do your car yourself, that includes all the sand papers for body or paint and the kits you'll need to clean and tack your car while painting etc...
if you can think of it dealing with styling I have it.

Our shop is known for having the highest quality work you can find with a time frame that cannot be beat by any other shop, if you'd rather go through the shop, remember you get what you pay for, so the shops cost is far from cheap.

heres some playfull eye candy i do for fun. lots of pics and pages.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84182

heres my old baby before my gsx, again lots of pics and lots of pages, but it's a mind bend if you choose to go through it all.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=75529

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back