The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

AFC Settings....(I searched)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91TSI505

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 10, 2003
Albuquerque, New_Mexico
I just got my s-afc2 installed and the car runs a little off.(yes i have everything @ 0)I have to go to work soon and this is my only car,so i need some advice on some quick settings UNTIL i can tune it a little better,Here are my mods
-Big 16g
-450cc injectors
-Evo exhaust manifold
-3" Cat-back
-Walbro 255 FP
-s-afc2
-Magnecore 8.5mm
-Ext dump
-Dejon intake with K&N,lower honeycomb removed
-MBC @15psi,Boost,Air/fuel gauges,NGK BPR7ES
Thanks in advance!:thumb:

sensor type karmen vortex, 4cyl progressive throttle, ALL setting at zero, ALL connections so you know they are all properly hooked up...the afc will not effect the car one bit. if it does then you did something wrong.

Progressive meaning arrow up?

Throttle @ 0% also?

Go to the RRE site they will explain how everything works with an SAFC , it helps explain and what you will need to do... It even has some setups for a 16g

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back