The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

AEROMOTIVE OR ongreen performance?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I dont know anything about this one but it is more expensive than an aeromotive reg.

Your right, but for that price, it's a bolt on affair, and i think you need way more hardware to install the aeromotive. I just want to know the pro's and con's of both.

don't get the ongreen one. it's the same one that they sell on a couple of various sites. it's always on back order. i had to wait 2 months, and ended up cancelling my order because the wait was too long.

Plus the Aeromotive won't leak vac/boost.. And since it's mounted to the fender or firewall it also won't see all the engine vibration and stay consistant... I have the Aeromotive... Very nice piece and you'll never have to wory about it again...

If the ONGREEN is the one fullthrottlespeed sells they are either in stock or on the way. I just got mine yesterday for $144.95 and the workmanship looks great. I'm glad I waited and they finally got their act together! mark
PS: the eBay model is the same one I got from www.fullthrottlespeed.com. Mark

I was going to go with the "bolt-on" FPR from full throttle speed but when I heard about the backorder problems I decided to get the Aeromotive. I mounted mine on the firewall next to the brake fluid res.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Also As you can see in the pic I upgraded to SS braided hose, do yourself a favor and get the fuel rail return adapter from OnGreen. It would have been easy to bolt that on, rather than have an -AN fitting tig welded onto my stock fuel rail.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Full Throttle seems to have put the long delays behind them. Mark

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back