The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

aem wideband white wire

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

but

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 7, 2009
Ridgecrest, California
i am installing my AEM wideband and where do i tap the white wire to? (0-5v) I am going to be logging with dsmlink

Thanks man i appreciate your help! So the purple wire i just leave not connected right? so i could tap the white wire into my stock o2 sensor input?

I dont think you can do that, as the stock o2 sensor reads 0-1volt the wideband ranges from 0-5 volts.

1G ECU Pinouts

If I remember correctly a lot of guys use the Pin 15, which was origionally used for the EGR temp sensor on California emissions vehicles (and all 94's according to vfaq)

thanks guys i will look what color wire pin 15 are tonight and solder the white wire in. Just for clarification the purple is not needed? you guys are way smart!

It has been so long since i wired up my AEM wideband i honestly dont remember the colors LOL... If memory serves (which it probably doesnt) they were red black blue and white. my blue and white wires are currently not connected to anything.... until my ecmlink setup arrives.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back