- Jul 27, 2010
My front o2 took a dump the other day, so I figured now is as good of time as any to start logging my WB. So I took out the old sensor, and replaced it with my AEM WB that was previously in a "rear o2" bung that was welded in my exhaust. I switched the WB to the P04 output, and tapped my white wire into the front o2 wire going into the ecu. I enabled the NBo2 sim in link. and have it set to read the front o2. During idle its stuck in open loop and is pegged at .80v... under throttle it will run all the way lean, but idle it will be somewhat decent anywhere from 13:1 to 14-15:1 but still open loop without the o2 cycling. I'm not sure exactly where i went wrong. but I'm about to just buy another front o2 and put my wb back into the downstream bung. But I'd like to be able to log my WB for tuning purposes. So, if anyone has a suggestion or idea on where I might have gone wrong please give me some input. And for reference, I didn't cut the front o2 wire and splice the WB in, I only exposed some wire and wrapped the WB wire around it. then taped it off.