The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

AEM v1 PNP 1g idle circuit board

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elpizer2

Proven Member
Jul 31, 2022
Miami, Florida
Does anyone know what's the AEM v1 PNP 1g board circuit?

I'm having some problems with the idle. When I try to change something it does nothing. I already replaced the IAC also check vacuum leaks. All good. The problem is something in the the board I think

Thanks

You never know. At least you should describe what exactly the problem is. And upload the cal and log file.
ok, this is my street tune. I just escale the map to use 550cc evo injectors. However idle valve does not respond to the software. Idle % vs Target Table does nothing. Also pin 7 that is supposed to work with switch 3 for A/C compesation does nothing. The oem A/C request works positive signal, AEM Pro just have ground on/off, but I try a normal ground to see any changes and it didn't work.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Please upload the cal and log file by zipping them. Not a screenshot. Did you already fire up the engine? And actually driving the car?

Sorry

That's my tune, file above drive link

The car is running but idle problems, bad idle cold starts, no A/C adjustment, I did the screw adjustment warm engine to get stable idle at 1050 rpm.

I already tried AEMpro 450cc calibration file and idle just never change. the IAC Valve is good, I tested it in other car, also purchased a new one but no luck

How exactly is the idle problem? Too high? Too low? Surging? Bogging? etc etc.

And did you assign all the sensors properly? and have you set the throttle position and base ignition timing by using a timing light in AEMPro? This is very important, if you have not done that yet, you must do that first.

And did you assign all the sensors properly? and have you set the throttle position and base ignition timing by using a timing light in AEMPro? This is very important, if you have not done that yet, you must do that first.

TPS & base timing are set propely but just stopped and there is no control on it.

TPS < 1%
Base Timing 0 degrees

Idle % vs Target table does not work. I mean, if I do any kind of change in the idle tap, nothing happens. That's my problem. It has the calibration setup but I can't adjust it.

Idle is too low on cold starts. bogging, hard to start until it warms up and goes stable at 1050 rpm.

A/C request does not work as well.

Download my file and open it on AEMPro

TPS & base timing are set propely but just stopped and there is no control on it.

TPS < 1%
Base Timing 0 degrees
Did you set the TPS range and the base ignition timing through the tab in green?
And did you set the wideband O2/MAP/IAT sensor too? Are they reading properly in a log? Please upload a log file.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back