The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

AEM - Holley Buy Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCB91GSX

Proven Member
Jan 11, 2021
Denver, Colorado
Hey Yall,

I am currently in the process of having a harness built for a different chassis and I was speaking with the wiring harness company where they indicated that my AEM V2 was "outdated". I am at the point with this build that I need a new harness built so I am considering different options.

While they may be a reputable source for information, I thought I would see if anyone has any first hand experience trying to get support for the AEM V2 ECU post Holley buy out.

I am now trying to decide if I should:
A) Keep my AEM V2
B) Go to Link
C) Go to Haltech

Let me know what you guys think...

Thanks!

Well, you're familiar with AEM so Infinity is an obvious choice. However, I think Haltech has a good setup and so does Fuel Tech. I have ECMlink V3 in mine - which works great - and if I really wanted to upgrade I would do a Fuel Tech FT550/650. I like the interface best.

I am actually not familiar with AEM, I run ECMLink on my DSM and I am pretty happy as it does what I need it to do. This instance is for a SR20DET swap into a S13 chassis.

Did the harness company try to sell you an Infinity? :)

If that's outdated, consider that 'Link is of drinking age and the last update is a few days shy of half a decade ago. Heck, even the guys that made it, Tom and Dave, haven't logged into their own forum since April 2021 and the other July 2022. IDK what the heck is up with that, but talk about dated. It's a miracle it's still around .

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back