The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Adjusting Headlights?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andymoraitis

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 25, 2004
Utica, Michigan
Anyone know how to do this on a 2G? My passenger side headlight is quite low compared to the driver's side and it makes night visibility a bit difficult.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• headlights.jpg
    headlights.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 608
Many thanks for the help and the link to your article O' Strong One :)

Originally posted by andymoraitis
Many thanks for the help and the link to your article O' Strong One :)

not my article, just a good one.

Nice, so you just have to make sure that the bubbles are in the middle..LOL..:thumb:

That worked for me although it would be a good idea to test it against a wall from 25" away.

Thanks to Defiant and dynatos for the suggestions.

Originally posted by WSU99GSX
Nice, so you just have to make sure that the bubbles are in the middle..LOL..:thumb:
Well, IF you're on a completely level surface. Best way is to find a wall at the end of the strip mall, and adjust the low beams so that the pattern-tops don't rise up the wall as you back away from it. And then maybe goose them up just a _tiny_ bit from there.

Same with the fogs, they should just slightly drop.

That's a great tip. I actually had the chance to test them and since my garage is long and flat, it worked perfectly against a strip mall wall. It's great to be able to actually see again :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back