The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

ECMlink Adjust Your TPS!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I ended up disabling TPS Adjust and left it untouched at my previous manual adjustment which had it at 0.63 at car off and 0.65 at car idling.

The IPS is now switching properly after the TPS goes over 2% throttle, although my maximum throttle is now back at 97% but I reckon the difference is arbitrary.

Thanks @steve ! Sometimes we just gotta listen to what you wisemen preach and go with it :thumb:

If it doesn't (it should) then maybe screw in the IPS a tiny bit so it doesn't activate the IPS inadvertently and redo your tps adjust. Ideally you would always set the TPS manually per FSM.
2G Throttle Body. The 2G IPS is inside the TPS, remember? Don't touch the idle stop adjustment on the TB if you can help it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back