The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

ACT 2100 and street disk on my AWD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM-Militia

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 20, 2003
Salem_IN
Will this clutch hold good and last a pretty long time? i can get a 2100 and a street disk from ACT for like $320. i have a big 16G so thats why im kinda scared about gettin this clutch and it holding for a decently long time.. i dont really shift my car all that hard and i dont launtch it very often. the stock clutch in my car is horrible its almost not driveable and i dont really have the money to get a 2600 and a street disk since it is $400.. well can someone help me out?? thanks
:talon:

if you dont really launch at all...

I recommend to everyone I know that is thinking of getting a 2100, to consider getting the 2600!

Wait a week, work for 2 days. make 80$. get the 2600 you wont regret it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back