The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Accident, whose fault is it?

So whose fault was it?

• Its your fault moron, next time watch you *bleep*-ing door

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • His fault, maybe next time he'll stay awake behind the wheel. He should Invest in some NO-DOZ

Votes: 38 74.5%
  • No-fault here, To Idiots to make a right.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh I misread it, but still that doesn't apply to me. The local authourties did not allow parking on the side of a road where it wasn't permitted nor did it change the fact that my door wasn't facing moving traffic.

Originally posted by laserspeeddemon
Heres a small clue for you. I know alot about law, my parents both have legal advisers, my father-in-law is the administator at his law firm.

That just tells me you're still a little kid and have to ask mommy and daddy.

And I have, plenty of times, manipulated the law in my favor. I ran a stop sign hit a Mustang and I still made the accident "no-fault," and because my father-in-law, I have +2 points on my record.

And you're proud of that?

Originally posted by laserspeeddemon
Oh I misread it, but still that doesn't apply to me.

Of course you misread it. Because you're just a kid and don't know anything. Now go back and re-read it because it does apply to you. Ask your daddy if you need help.

I'm 21. Still close enough to be a Kid and Old enough to drink:thumb:
In terms of immaturity, I'm not gonna get into a flame war with you. And yes I do run to daddy. Daddy is a lawyer, when I have problems with law, his the one to go to. Thats like saying that my brother is a punk for always taking his car to me to fix it. I do it for my friends too. Not for money, but because I help out my friends and I like to work on cars. And nothing in both those codes say that a car parking hitting my parked car while exceeding the speed limit and crossing into my parking spot makes it my fault. So feel free to flame me and quote random violation codes. But I'm through responding to someone that won't respond maturly.

i am not even going to read the post...but out here in cali, it doesnt matter what happenned if you hit him you are at fault. even if he pulls out in front of you or runs a red light or stomps on his brakes. its lame, but it kinda makes sense, if you hit them, its your fault...you should have been paying more attention...thats how it is Cali and its LAME :mad: but what are you gonna do right?

Brian :p

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back