The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

AC relay delete

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KFred 513

Proven Member
Oct 11, 2012
SUllivan, New_York
I have both harnesses out of my car to eliminate the unnecessary and tuck the rest. AC is gone so i want to get rid of the wiring in the fuse box harness. If I delete the AC condenser fan, and dual pressure switch relays, I will not interfere with the blower motor will I? I am keeping heat, so I need the blower motor still.

So did you end up deleting the a/c relays in the fuse box?
I wanna delete all a/c and abs relays and fuses in the fuse box as well for wire tuck. Just don't want some other random nonsense to happen.

When doing this you need a dsm electrical manual for you car all my a/c is deleted so everything for a/c is gone even a/c fan. I just took my time making sure i did everything right.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back