The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

AC Compressor

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danny_l_2005

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 23, 2004
weslaco, Texas
Ok so my a/c compressor gave a shit on me. My girlfriend has been nagging me to fix my a/c.Now I need to get it fix as it is getting hotter by the days. I just recently bought a 1g made for only track car so the a/c is going out. Is the compressors interchangable? Will it fit with no prob?

If its a 93-94 1g I can't say for sure but would guess yes, if its a 92 or earlier its a r12 compressor and the fittings will be different.

:cry: Its a 90. Yes now I understand. Those use R-12, while the 2gs use R-134a. Next question, is the clutch interchangable. That is the only thing that messed up with my car

I think he meant clutch on the compressor, and I don't think they are interchangeable.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back