The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

1G AC belt won't fix

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I got the Ac belt 925 mm and it doesnt fit !! It is a speciall way to put it on ?
I find it easier to remove the 3 12mm bolts for the bracket, slip the belt onto the compressor and crank pulley. Put the tensioner at the lowest setting. Put the belt over the tensioner pulley and put the 3 bolts back on. Idk if that’s the right size or not.

Stock belt is 945 according to rock auto
Really ? I gonna check it out I live in Sweden so parts is something i got to order 😑

I find it easier to remove the 3 12mm bolts for the bracket, slip the belt onto the compressor and crank pulley. Put the tensioner at the lowest setting. Put the belt over the tensioner pulley and put the 3 bolts back on. Idk if that’s the right size or not.
The bracket is removed but i cant get the belt on dont know if the belt is to Short :/

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back