The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

1G ABS Delete Braided Line Routing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silentsnow31802

Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2022
California
Just installed an ABS delete kit from JNZ. The line that goes from the proportioning valve to the front right wheel is incredibly long.
Curious how did others route this line?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Yea that's pretty much what I did. Just not too happy with the results.

The other 3 lines are the perfect length but this one is way long.

Wondering if I missed something with the routing since my car is very taken apart on that side of the engine bay.

Yea that's pretty much what I did. Just not too happy with the results.

The other 3 lines are the perfect length but this one is way long.

Wondering if I missed something with the routing since my car is very taken apart on that side of the engine bay.
Huh mine wasnt too long I put alot of it back under where the engine harness comes out of the firewall.

Had a second look at routing the way you mentioned. Worked out better I think. Thanks for the idea.
No problem man yea thats what I did with mine kind of spare space anyways LOL Cant see my brake line really its black, silver is clutch line.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back