The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

about eclipses

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fut3r_tun3r

Probationary Member
Mar 8, 2005
san diego, California
ok im a big fan of dsm's and i have a question--which eclipse should i get, i know stock turbos have crankwalk but are easier to mod and n/t's dont have the 4g63 motor, if i do get a gsx/gst what is there to do that i can prevent crankwalk. and if i get a n/t is there potencial for t to run like a gsx

fut3r_tun3r said:
ok im a big fan of dsm's and i have a question--which eclipse should i get, i know stock turbos have crankwalk but are easier to mod and n/t's dont have the 4g63 motor, if i do get a gsx/gst what is there to do that i can prevent crankwalk. and if i get a n/t is there potencial for t to run like a gsx

There is nothing you can do to pervent crankwalk, aside from swapping in a 90-92.5 engine.

Personally, I think its foolish to turbo a n/t, unless you already have the car. If you want a turbo'd Eclipse, buy a turbo eclipse.

Crankwalk is overrated, though it happens, its not nearly as often as people make it seem.

fut3r_tun3r said:
stock turbos dont just have crankwalk... man..i'm going to give you crankwalk. :mad:

god why does everyone hate me cause i dont know much.... im getting more outta people in other forums that arent dsmers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back