The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

? about a turbo kit purchase

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eclipse07dsm

Probationary Member
Jan 22, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
hey guys this might be a really stupid ? but i havnt found this ? yet.....so is there any place i could get any turbo kit like star stage 2 or any kit i can put on my 95 rs that i can pay like payments because i have a hard time saving up money

I know how it is to want some of the big toys and not be able to get them from lack of money. I am 18 and am having trouble trying to develop credit. My suggestion is if you want to learn and save money try doing a custom kit. That is what I am going to do for many reasons. Many will tell you also that no matter what kit you buy if you are serious about performance and running it rite you will replace many of the parts from fuel management.. to gauges. Buy if I had the money coming in I would buy a hahn kit. O'well this is my input from one broke bi*** to another. Good Luck :thumb:

Yes my Broke bitches. I know how ya'll feel. Being young and not having that cash to throw around.
I'm getting a second motor for about a $100, and I know its going to be sitting there for like a year while I save up the cash to build it, and buy a turbo kit all at the same time. But for us young guns, please be careful with the credit cards. ONe slip and your credit is shot for good. I think personal loans work that way too, but I'm not sure which one is better.
Good luck

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back