The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

A word from David Buschur about the shootout

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I do not do that shitty social commie media crap. But here is my response and I have been to 24 straight SO in a row. So if Dave is reading, here you go. Dave PM me if you would like to discuss.

1. Shrink it from 3 days to 2 days.

2. Dave I know you make the $ on the dyno, but the Wakeman event is bothersome, you have all these people come unload their crap for 5-6 hours and then pack it up and then do it all over again at the track later that night. This is repetitive. Honestly nobody except the 8 guys who dyno give two shits about the dyno.

Just make the car show at the track on Saturday, gates open a 7 AM, people set up their kits ONE TIME.

At 1pm on Sat do the auto X.

Test and tune from 3-5PM

At 5PM do one round of qualifying for drag racers

At 6pm -8pm leave the track open for test and tune, but we want the parties at the hotel to rock!!! It's hard to have people at the track and the hotel at the same time, so we have to shut down the track/racing Sat night. Sat is about dinners, cookouts, street racing, drunkenss, jet skis in the pool, etc.

Sun gates open at 7am

2nd rd of qualifying at 9AM

Test and Tune from 10-11AM

Final Qualifying at 11AM

Racing starts at NOON.....f***ING PROMPLTY NO EXCUSES

Oil downs from Noon - 4

I don't have any use for FB, so I don't have it, but I believe he changed his name on there to post up the info and ditched his acct if I read it correctly.
I like @ist dwa rundown of events, it looks like it would be coordinated well.
Thanks for all you do Dave!
Wish I could make it up there myself!
Marty

Yeah I can't find the post either, but not surprised, I can never find anything on FB. I know I've seen it... gotta love FB.

For those who aren't up to date on what happened with the ownership transition of Buschur, it's described here in detail:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

There's a "Buschur's, LLC" page and "The Shootout" page on FB, which is where he'll likely be posting all the info for the Shootout. But I'd also suggest just emailing him through the Buschur website. I doubt he's taking time to come in here to read feedback with all he has going on.

So Jimmy wasn't lying when he said he took over Buschur. I figured it was just his usual bullshit parade.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back