The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

A website just for 1G non-turbo cars

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1gntracer

Probationary Member
Jun 14, 2004
Salt Lake City, Utah
I am working a new website all for 1G non-turbo cars called 1gnt.com. I have had a hard time finding a lot of good information out there about 1G NT performance. This website is one of the best I have found; however it is still lacking great information in the tuning guide and parts catalog, so I decided to work on a website just for 1G non-turbo fans. I hope to come up with a good tuning guide and a parts catalog with the best places buy parts for our cars. I could really use some help if anyone with some expertise on these cars is interested in working one this with me. Also if anyone has any suggestions for this site please let me know.

hey its great to see a site finally dedicated to just the 1gnt. I dont exactly have expertise on the car but I am pretty good in photoshop. So if you need any graphic work done, let me know and I'd be glad to help.

will it be just for 1g na engines? or will 2g na be included in it also.

also thanks for making a sole na website

The website will be just for 1G non-turbo engines. There is a lot more information out there about 2G non-turbos and I don't think it is needed on my my site. I am not sure exacly when I will have it live, hopfuly soon. I am working on it right now with what little spare time I have. (I work full time for a web design company and have a car that always needs work.) As far as design and programming I have that covered, but if anyone wants to help with content it would be a big help. This is what will take the most time. Also if anyone has any good ideas for things that should be on the website let me know while I am working on it. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Hey good to hear its coming along. Maybe you should have a member database wherein peeps can sign up and have a page with pics, stats, track slips etc... Kind of like a gallery.
Tech articles are a definate. Hey hit me up on AIM. My screen name is nisreo.

The best thing that you could have on the web site is a list of parts that are recommended on a n/t set up, for both performance and stock, whether it be bolt-on or internal, and also have links to find where to purchase these. It seems that most of the questions that people have on the forums are related to "What do I need to get?" and "Where do I find these?". Also have a "trouble shooting" section for mishaps that we have all experienced over the years that are common with certain applications. Having one page with descriptions of all of this would really help the beginners out there who are looking to get started. Then have something similar for the more advanced n/t set-ups along with forums of those who have gone past the simple tuning guide, so that they may give and receive information about what they have tried to obtain the most gains possible out of our engines. There are not many n/t owners out there who have gone to the extreme when building up an all motor 4g63 for speed, so it is difficult to find what to do when there is no platform to follow. This would be some of the things that may be helpful for 1gnt owners. :thumb:

i have info on all of it. form internals to head setups to explinations on it all. google is beutiful and this forum has a lot of info within itself. lemme knwo if you need help on anything, im game to help with this in any way i possibly can

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back