The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

A rare sighting

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmtnr

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 19, 2007
Crestview, Florida
My wife and I final got our 1g running were we want it so we decided to go check out a local car meet. We pulled in there wasn't a DSM in sight. Which is very typical in the panhandle of Florida. Not very many of us here. We park and what do i see pulling in another 1g panda he parks next me me and we start bs'ing. Just when things couldn't be going any better this pulls in next to the two of us. Absolutely unbelievable triplets.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

That's pretty sweet, but it looks like you all have monster trucks:)

ha, nice!!!!

I had something the same happen before...was at a local meet and another white 2gb talon rolled up and parked beside me...we have been best buds ever since. LOL

That could actually happen. You won't notice the slightest change in your weather either, feels like Florida but less air density.

Was the last one without the IC a N/T? :)

The chances of 3 DSM's showing up and them all being 1ga pandas had to be pretty slim haha. That's awesome though!

Three of a kind, that's awesome! There are a few 1g DSMs running around the city here, but they all seem shy :shhh: Did you guys all cruise together?

Awesome! I wish that would happen to me. As far as I know, I'm the only turbo 1g in my area :(

I feel your pain, I'm the only 1g (turbo or not) around here that I know of :(

The only scene around here is Honda, and even that's not very big.

Hey man, we're all in the Pensacola area. I got to Mobile everynow and then. It wouldn't be impossible if you wanted to meet up.

For sure, I gotta finish piecing my little pos back together and get it to the paint booth. Just can't find time or motivation to finish it. Maybe seeing some nice 1g's will change that :p

I was at the BK lounge about to leave last night when a guy whistles at me to roll my window down. I look over and see a fellow DSM (not a common sight in the heart of Nebraska). We get to talking and I show him my setup, nothing special just 16g with all supporting mods etc; and he's talking about how he hasn't been beat yet. Ends up he just put a new intake on it blah blah blah, he pops the hood and its a 420A LOL. Next thing I know he's tearing out of there like he's gonna go race for slips.

Total DSM meet fail.

Glad you had such good luck though.

I was at the BK lounge about to leave last night when a guy whistles at me to roll my window down. I look over and see a fellow DSM (not a common sight in the heart of Nebraska). We get to talking and I show him my setup, nothing special just 16g with all supporting mods etc; and he's talking about how he hasn't been beat yet. Ends up he just put a new intake on it blah blah blah, he pops the hood and its a 420A LOL. Next thing I know he's tearing out of there like he's gonna go race for slips.

Total DSM meet fail.

Glad you had such good luck though.

Thats like the time i pulled up to a very clean boosted civic. I pulled up next to him and asked him what he had under the hood.

he said. "Its a stage 2 with a t3/t4 turbo.." :ohdamn: I laughed. He tried to race me when the light turned green, needless to say, his car was not fast...haha

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back