The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

A little goes a long way

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlaskanDsm

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 21, 2007
Fairbanks, Alaska
Hey guys and gals! It has been a while since I have been active much on this site. Unfortunately, I come with some bad news (about myself). On Saturday September 5th, I had to undergo a below knee amputation of my right foot due to a serious infection of my entire mid foot after 20 months of attempted salvage efforts. It has been a rouch past couple of years.

Now the reason that I am posting here is because I am currently living out of state (I live in Alaska, procedure was done in Arizona) and I am unable to work while out of state. This means that I can't make any money while I am recovering here for the next 2-3 months. This community has always been amazing at supporting each other and I only hoped to be able to pull from some of that support. I have setup a GoFundMe campaign and I am just trying to raise a little money to support my wife and I so we don't get buried in bills.

I promise you I am a real person and I intend to use any donated money for living costs, medical costs, and bills. I know not everyone is interested in reading these kinds of stories but since our savings ran out, I have been posting anywhere I can to just get some attention to my campaign. If that means I only get $5 donated, then I will be happy

Here is the URL to my campaign. There is a story on there too that explains more about my accident.
http://www.gofundme.com/dd3npbh8

Thank you everyone for reading this. Please feel free to ask my any questions and I will try to respond to them as quickly as I can.

Your in my prayers bro! So sorry to hear about your condition bro. I know how personal injury can take a huge tole on you and your family. I've been unable to work for about 5 years now due to a work injury to my hands and now my back sucks. The one thing I know that helps is prayer and just trusting the Lord. He truly provides all our needs. I'll do my best to throw something your guys way the second I can k. :) Oh where in Alaska are you guys? I have many friends up that way and would love to hook you guys up if possible :)

Thanks for the kind words! And seriously, personal injuries really take their toll on everything and everyone! I appreciate you wanting to pass something along as it's that thought that counts. I don't want you to part with money that you could use elsewhere for your own care! I just want you to know that.

I am currently out of state in Phoenix recovering right now but I live in Anchorage right now. I am hopeing to be able to get a good enough job and move to Fairbanks to be closer to family too.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back