The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

a good shop in central jersey?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradDavis

Probationary Member
Dec 24, 2009
Raritan, New_Jersey
i just bought a 1990 eclipse gsx its a clean looking car but its not running, i was told it was the cam shaft sychronizer so i replaced that and got it to start but it would not stay on. so basicly 3 mechanics later no one can figure out whats wrong its just somethin "electrical" so does any one know a dsm shop in centraljersey who could help me out? i would really love to drive this car i just bought >.<

What part of Jersey are you in? I'm in Piscataway.
Corey

Are you close to Piscataway? I'm working on my car as well and we might be able to hook up and learn a few things from one another.

im in rartan thats pretty close to pisctaway any ways yea i heard that turbo tricks is very expensive and takes for ever im just trying to find the best bang for my buck so its either dog box or turbotrix huh?

Turbo Trix is garbage, I hear so many bad things from them, go to dogbox without a doubt.

I had Turbo Trix do all my work there prices are competitive and Iam very happy with there work. They are always busy so that should speak for it self as far as the quality of there work. I did hear Dog box is good allso.

Both turbo trix and dogbox do good work thats why they are so well known. Mechanically wise you could goto either one, turbo trix in Edison or dogbox in Howell. As far as tuning goes, turbo trix nail it at DSM tuning.

turbo trix in edison had always got cars being worked on... so if you dont mind the wait they are pretty good

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back