The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

a few questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaredspurr

Probationary Member
Feb 28, 2014
baytown, Massachusetts
any time i start to hit boost my car sounds like its max revving and won't go any faster, it only happened after a mechanic changed out my thermostat and coolant temp sensor, and is they any guides on how to change out a head gasket? i have a 97 gst, ebay 16g turbo, a manual boost controller, fmic, tubular manifold. my cai seems to big and is squished in the fender, im thinking either piping or cone is to big, also an hks bov. anyone in the northern part of mass by new Hampshire area?

Sounds like what i ran into, and thats Overboosting and hitting fuel cut, also my wideband was way too lean. i corrected with tuning in SAFC

hmm i have a safc 2, aswell wonder if i something got ####ed up (maybe he unplugged my battery) and it reset it self, need to find a person to tune in my area that isn't going to #### me on cash

Did i here tune??? Lol!!! I can help you get your car up to par.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back