The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

A DSM on UPN9 News in NY !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TriFection

Probationary Member
Mar 30, 2002
Amityville_HorrorNY
A NY couple had UPN9 News help them get their money for repairs on their 1g GSX.A tow company used a regular tow truck instead of a flatbed,and you know what that means!! Well after the coupe got their GSX back they had it repaired and brought the bill to the tow company,but the owner refused to pay it.So after 2 years they finally got there money...$4160. Sweet to see a DSM on the news:thumb:

i will kick the toe truck guy in the nuts if he trys to pull my car. i will clearly state it is awd. and if he shows up w/o a flatbed. i will tell him to get the f*ck out and i will never use his service again. i will push the damn car! if i were that guy id have set there garage on fire.

When me car broke, Clutch blew, It sat in front of my g/f's house. A state cop pulled up one night and said a tow truck was coming. I called my brother quickly so me and him could push it because i knew these tow guys are stupid and wouldn't bring a flat bed. And i was right, by the time he got there we were moving it and we was leaving to get a flat bed. he came back and no car was there. That tow guy in your story should be kicked in the dick.

Alright, I got a question for you guys, if you parked illegaly, and a non-flatbed tow truck came and impounded you, would they be at fault for the damage. I'd hope they would be, but again, the tow truck driver could have little way of knowing it is awd and you were parked illegaly. Any answeres. I don't want opinions, i want straight facts :p

Originally posted by MrPikolo
Alright, I got a question for you guys, if you parked illegaly, and a non-flatbed tow truck came and impounded you, would they be at fault for the damage. I'd hope they would be, but again, the tow truck driver could have little way of knowing it is awd and you were parked illegaly. Any answeres. I don't want opinions, i want straight facts :p

I think thats what happened with this story

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back