The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

a couple safc questions...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biddybengbeng

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 8, 2002
rainy, Florida
sorry, this stuff should be in the manual, but unfortunately my manual is in japanese... all complete jibberish to me. this thing is super cool :) real easy to hook up, too... took me all of about 30 minutes! i was expecting it to be much more difficult...

first, is there an online version of the manual somewhere?

in the manual i have, it shows pictures of a dual display setup... it is reading the throttle position and the rpm's in one screen... how do i set up a dual display?

what do you guys usually leave the screen on for normal driving? i did not hook up the blue wire, i have an a/f gauge, and a pocket logger to cover that part :)

i assume there is a peak/hold function... how the hell does this work? i was pushing buttons (WEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee i like buttons) and saw that it remembered the peak rpm's... but how do i work that feature? coule prove to be useful...

the o2's coming up on my pocket logger now... how accurate are they? are they "altered versions" changed by the safc, or are they accurate?

i still have the stock injectors (550's are in the mail right now... just haven't gotten here yet) how much can i adjust the high settings before maxxing these out? right now the o2's are at .86 above 6000rpm, at 16-17psi. i just don't want to adjust them too much and get crazy fuel cut.

also , does the safc remove the fuel cut? just curious...

thanks!

awesome! very useful... a manual i can read! sure the japanese ones are cool with all the little tiny pictures and stuff, but worthless to me :)

does anyone know about the o2's question?

and just curious what you leave the screen on for everyday driving...

thanks! :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back