The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

A Challenge - 1G DSM Buddy Icon

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HokieDSM

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 24, 2002
Blacksburg, Virginia
Ok fellow pixelpushers, here's a challenge: Make me a buddy icon, using pics of my car. I'm usually content to do my own stuff, but for some reason, I can't seem to find a good image or make something that I really think is well-defined as my car.

The limits: 48x48 pixels. You can make it animated, or non-animated, JPG or GIF.
For source material, you can use any of the pics in my gallery. Here's one that wasn't there that I was gonna use - but at 48x48, it just doesnt really look distinctive...

Let me see your best!! :cool:

Attachments

• fronticon.jpg
    fronticon.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 234
pretty much just a scribble. Gives you somewhere to start with tho. :|

Attachments

• icon.jpg
    icon.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 226
Smart blur is your friend....usually. OMG

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Cool cool - Giga- those are 42x42, not 48x48, still like them though.

What I'd really like was something with a little style to it - picked this up off this forum a few months ago, would like something like that, except with my car, and sized as a buddy icon... maybe something with the autocross that I do.

Attachments

• chibiasukaani.gif
    chibiasukaani.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 203
Uh - I dunno if you caught it in my original post when I said fellow pixelpushers, but I'm a professional graphic designer myself - so its not that I don't have the knowledge of how to do this, I just wanted to see what other folks could cook up. Thats why I issued it as a challenge. ;)

btw- nice 1G Giga :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back