The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

A bit of help with the tuning...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

etay89

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 27, 2009
Monroeville, Pennsylvania
Ok here's the setup. It's an auto GST spyder. 14b turbo. 3" catback exhaust, mbc, cold air intake, 255 wally, stock afpr (i know, i got it on order), stock injectors, 1g bov, boost gauge, aem wideband, apexi safc2, smic.

parts i plan on putting in the near future: big 16g, 550 injectors, afpr, upgrade the bov, switch manifold.

is there anything i can do to increase acceleration?

With the AFPR and 255 pump you could raise the base fuel pressure to stretch the injectors a bit. At 50psi you will have 7% more fuel, so not only can you raise the boost a bit, but you can pull more 7% more airflow across the board on the AFC, which will add a little timing advance.

not really with stock injectors. what boost are u running now

the car is my daily driver. i never go over 10 psi indefinitely. max out i believe its around 15psi, dont remember at the moment.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back