1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

9th DSM/Evo/Mitsubishi Meet

Posted by Jaxness, Oct 28, 2012

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support VR-Speed Factory
  1. Jaxness

Jaxness Proven Member

Joined Mar 6, 2011
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    Date: Friday, November 16, 2012
    Time: 8:00 pm
    Place: Sneakers Sports Grille
    8133 Point Meadows Dr., Jacksonville, Florida 32256

Sneakers is turning out to be a hit with the majority of the group and they're able to cater to all of us without any major issues.

Meet at 8:00 and be ready to eat by 8:30!

If you plan on going to Boost for Boobs the following morning (Sat, 11/17) PLEASE ATTEND so you can hear any last minute info we may have about the caravan down.

As always, we would like to keep it to Mitsubishi owners and enthusiasts. If your current build is down for upgrades there's no shame in bringing your daily driver!

Would also like to add that we would appreciate no burn outs, revving, or any other immature behavior at these meets. Sneakers is being very generous for allowing our group there every two weeks, and I would hate to get us kicked out. Finding new venues has proven to be very difficult in the past.

2. EclipsedFLA

EclipsedFLA Proven Member

Joined Jan 19, 2012
    Satellite beach, Florida
    Turnout gets better every other week! Dont be afraid to show up people!

3K  0

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    manual · 2G DSM
  3. jrdrew5

jrdrew5 Proven Member

Joined Oct 14, 2009
    jacksonville, Florida
    And dont be late (like some of us) :)

409  0

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    manual · 2G DSM
  4. bostonguy01

bostonguy01 Probationary Member

Joined Sep 27, 2012
    canton, Massachusetts
    Wish I could of made it but I'm in mass once winter hits say bye bye to meets:( in mass

5. Bflood

Bflood Proven Member

Joined Dec 31, 2008
    Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
    Yeah,.. I dont drive at all in the snow,...my car tunrs into a snow plow.

356  0

1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 1G DSM