The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

9's no NOS and on a drag radial

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starion4g63

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 13, 2002
freehold, New_Jersey
Went to the track last night with my laser. Car went 9.9 14mph no nos and on a crap nitto 555r thats about 6years old. I can finally put some reall power in the car and a tire. it has bin a long goal of mine to do this on a drag radial and no nos.

he must have some serious braking power... LOL

Awesome job Alex, so you and Brian are now both in the 9's.....Congrats... Are you guys making the shootout again this year?

no NOS? So did you have Nitrous Express? or another brand? or did you mean no nitrous?

Just giving you a hard time. congrats, a timeslip woulld be nice

diambo4life said:
His car's no joke. It does mid to high one teens in the 1/8th. Good work Alex. :)

If mike says it's legit I believe it.

I will put the vid up soon. the pass was 1.57 60ft 143mph trap.

BOOSTEDPSI1 said:
Awesome job Alex, so you and Brian are now both in the 9's.....Congrats... Are you guys making the shootout again this year?

I have a party to go to in PA the 12th. I am thinking about leaving the party at about 10pm and driving the 10hrs,sleep for 1hr and then go racing.:D

babyviper said:
Dogbox baby! it's a jersey thing, I got one of their tranny's and lovin it.

It's also a ATL thing, my brother "boostpsi1" and I both both sport the DOGBOX tranny! I f*cking love this tranny! Alex we hope to see you and the DogBox boyz represent at the shootout....get drunk and pack up early from the party!

Guys, i have a vid uploaded to my pc. Can someone tell me how to put it up?

Thanks Alex

BOOSTEDPSI1 said:

Well I went to the track Satarday with "NX" nitrous and tires(QTP). Car ran strong till 3rd gear. About half way thrue 3rd the motor went soft and started spitting. On the way back to the truck it was only running on 3 holes. Pulled a plug and it was wet. Shit, if I am lucky its just the head gasket. Well I pulled the head of sunday and what I found was a 4inch crack down the #1 hole. looks like this block couldnt handle about 800hp. Well being the nut I am I looked around the shop to see if I could throw a new motor together. Gues what? I just got back from a drive(breaking it in). If all goes well with this motor i will be at the shoot out. Brian is also going.

BTW- the pass it cracked the block it went 10.0 at 113mph

starion4g63 said:
Well I went to the track Satarday with "NX" nitrous and tires(QTP). Car ran strong till 3rd gear. About half way thrue 3rd the motor went soft and started spitting. On the way back to the truck it was only running on 3 holes. Pulled a plug and it was wet. Shit, if I am lucky its just the head gasket. Well I pulled the head of sunday and what I found was a 4inch crack down the #1 hole. looks like this block couldnt handle about 800hp. Well being the nut I am I looked around the shop to see if I could throw a new motor together. Gues what? I just got back from a drive(breaking it in). If all goes well with this motor i will be at the shoot out. Brian is also going.

BTW- the pass it cracked the block it went 10.0 at 113mph

You must be coming out the hole hard as hell if your trapping at that speed at a 10.0. Damn wonder what your 60ft was?

babyviper said:
You must be coming out the hole hard as hell if your trapping at that speed at a 10.0. Damn wonder what your 60ft was?
60ft are soft 1.5+. the trap speed is low when you let out of it before the end.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back