The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

99 tsi door drim help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dj99877

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 24, 2007
LaCrescent, Minnesota
Hey everyone. Wondering if anyone out there knows where i could get a set of those funky looking door trim pieces that are on the 99 tsi's. the ones above the side skirts. Or if anyone is willing to sell me a pair. I was wondering what they would look like on my 96 tsi. probably gonna do a quick photoshop job and see. I cant seem to find anything. please help! thanks :thumb:

He is talking about the side door molding. Some people call them STRAKES.
I don't have any extras...but I'm sure someone else does. Look in the classifieds for a Talon Part out.

I don't have any extras...but I'm sure someone else does. Look in the classifieds for a Talon Part out.

ok thanks for the tip. ps sorry i forgot about the whole no 99 tsi thing. i new it was a 2gb thing tho.

Would you happen to have an extra 2Gb Talon front bumper for me?? :D

ok thanks for the tip. ps sorry i forgot about the whole no 99 tsi thing. i new it was a 2gb thing tho.

I second checking the classifieds. I have seen a set in there before.

I have a spare set in white needs paint though. pm me for more details.

i got ahold of a set for my 2ga talon im doin a 2gb conversion was just woundering where to put them at how far up from the bottom of the door. guess im just lookin for some massurements so it doesnt look funky when i put them on, either from the bottom of the door to the front of the molding and bottom to rear of molding or to where the holes are drilled at

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back