The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

99 Spyder GSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KAC1984

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 2, 2007
Bossier City, Louisiana
I have a 99 spyder Im gunna do the awd swap. today I found a gsx in the junk yard.. im pulling the whole drive train, trans, and gas tank. It looks like the car was pulled out of a lake or has been flooded and the engien bay has fire damage, other than that its straight. any one know what probs I should look for and where to get compleat bushing, bearing, and seal kits.. and is there anything else I should be looking for. thanks

It says your car is a N/T. I thought it was only possible to do the AWD swap is to start with a GST spyder. *EDIT* I just remembered that spyders came with a 4G64 and not the 420a, so I will be quiet as I have no idea what I am talking about.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back