The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

99 gst 70k help me build it

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aftermathkc

Probationary Member
Jul 26, 2011
overland park, Kansas
hey guys im new to dsm's but ive had this 99 sitting in my garage for the past four years and finally decided to build it.

some info
99 gs
aftermarket header no sure what ill get pics up soon
exhaust not sure what havent checked it out in a few years

im looking to make around 350-400hp noting crazy just something fun to drive

heres a pic ill get more during the day and some engine shots

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I would find a gsx that doesn't run and do a swap. Don't know much about the 420a but it sounds like a pita to turbo a n/t. I just picked up such a car for $1000 not to bad IMO
Nice shell you got though.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311842693.819788.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311842693.819788.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 53
im not really looking to do a swap but appreciate the input.

ill get some more pics up here this one def doesnt do it justice.

3 or 400 hp, but nothing crazy?.......LOL...that is at least a LITTLE crazy considering its n/t....for that amount of power, your gonna have to get crazy!

3 or 400 hp, but nothing crazy?.......LOL...that is at least a LITTLE crazy considering its n/t....for that amount of power, your gonna have to get crazy!

agreed. its going to be harder, longer, and more expensive to turbo this make that power the right way and make ir run good and reliable.

i say keep this a regular old daily driver non turbo, and go start with something awd, or at least already turbo, unless you want to go the longer harder road....

either way, you said give input. LOL. looks clean as is tho

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back