The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

99 Eclipse Spyder GS-T

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxamum

Probationary Member
May 28, 2020
Danielson, Connecticut
Hey I'm Dave, and new to the forum and the DSM mod world. Just bought a 99 Eclipse Spyder GS-T with 74,000 original miles on her and i have big plans. Hoping to get some ideas here and read some of the forums and gain some knowledge from your builds. I already know i want to upgrade to a big 16 g just trying to figure out a build schedule that won't put me in the poor house. Thanks for the add.

I already know i want to upgrade to a big 16 g just trying to figure out a build schedule that won't put me in the poor house. Thanks for the add.

It's too late, once your in there is no getting out, it's like the Hotel California, you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.. GL with the build!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back