The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

99 eclipse spyder gs convertible. O2 harnessing cut off

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Babyboywc54425@gmail

Probationary Member
Oct 23, 2021
Kearney, Nebraska
Hello!
Need some help here! I just bought this 99 the moron who I got it from did alot of shady things to this car. I can't find the 02 sensor harnessing anywhere...if he didn't cut it off where would it be? He also hacked off the catalytic converter and put the exhaust system damn near up by the the bend of the exhaust manifold...so. No o2 sensors, no catalytic converter, and can't find the harnessing for the o2s please help

so this is the stock header and down pipe on a 2.4L. you can see that the front o2 sensor is right after the flex section on the down pipe. I am assuming this is because the header is a 4-2-1. The 2 pipe section merges at the flex section. Can't put an o2 bung on a flex section and the if the o2 was before the merge to a single pipe, it would only be reading the oxygen content from 2 cylinders.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back